CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woodland Park Zoo

Aunt Vickie, her nephew, Cali, Aden and Hailey at the zoo

Cali Aden and Hailey sitting on a Komodo dragon statue

Aden in front of Komodo Dragon

We had to stop to let the Giraffe's by, they close the walk way off to let them into the field
All of the kids also got to feed the giraffe's.

Hailey in front of KomodoDragon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

MandySue said...

so cute. Wow that giraffe is huge!!! I can't wait to go to the zoo when we get back to WA. Ashley is already talking about getting to go to the zoo when we see grandma.

Anonymous said...

I second that Mandy! It's wayyyy too hot here to go to the zoo! I can't wait to visit the zoon back home! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

MandySue said...

the giraffe pic looks like an episode of jon and kate + 8...do you know which one?