We were watching Aden play T-ball when Hailey found a caterpillar, at first she was afraid of it so she wanted me to hold it.
I got it to crawl onto a stick and convinced her it was safe for her to hold it.
Within 10 minutes she was holding it and letting it crawl up and down her arm.
Here is Aden playing catcher position
I think in this pic they are warming up before the game (playing catch)
Here he is on 1st base
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
The Very Fuzzy Caterpillar
at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sweet. He is getting so big. Looks like you got a ball player on your hands.
I can't believe how big Aden and Hailey both are! The pictures with Hailey and the caterpillar are adorable! Looks like Aden's getting the hang of T-ball!
Post a Comment