CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy Business Stuff

Wow March has been busy. Sorry, I have been too busy to post. This has been a very busy month for my business I am now licence by the State of Washington and opened my business account at the bank. I have been researching my competition and Insurance needs. I'm really excited, my business is really picking up.

5 comments:

MandySue said...

totally understand! My schools makes it so busy around here. Congrats on "opening a business". I think it will go really good for you. Because it is something you love. Have you started a website or blog for it yet?

Can't wait to see some easter pictures!

MandySue said...

Happy Birthday Sheree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I forgot to call!

MandySue said...

umm, I am *patiently* waiting for pictures of your new car!!! Yipppeee, is it gonna be yours or Bruce's....the fight begins :)

MandySue said...

hahahaha, I can't wait to see pictures of the new car!!!! How cool is that we both have the same car!!! Same year too!

MandySue said...

Oh my you are going to have a massive update when you get around to it. How did the parties go over? How about your Mother's Day, did you work?