CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

2nd Floor Pictures

Going up flight #1 That's the Tv at the top.

This is the 1/2 bath that is off our Family room.
If you look closely you can see me standing on the toilet seat to take the picture.
Look at Hailey.

Our Family room, Tv and new Entertainment Center.

A Close up of our wooden blinds.

This picture is dark but I wanted to show the other side of our living room.
This window is on the front of our house and look out at Aden’s School.
The furniture on each side of the window will be featured in the next post.

4 comments:

MandySue said...

I love your shelving units. I can't wait to see the additional post. Yippee!

Hailey is so cute. (so are your legs:))

MandySue said...

I remember you telling me the problems you had with your old entertainment center and now I can see why. Your room is full of windows. A corner unit is a MUST!

MandySue said...

Where did you get the metal rack hanging on your toilet? I like it!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.