CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Birthday Party

They grow up so fast.
We had a birthday party for the kids May 10th Here are a few pictures. Hailys Bithday was May 6th she turned 5 years old and Aden's is next Sunday the 18th he will be 7. We also combined the party with one of the other girls in our neighborhood her name is Jenna her birthday is also May 6th she turned 4.


Starting from the left Tasha, Makayla, Jaylen and Aden playing the balance an egg on a spoon game.


Haily in the Potato sack race.


The Three birthday kids holding the cakes up.

2 comments:

MandySue said...

Yippeeeee. I am so happy to see new pictures of the kiddies up on here.

Aden is huge! Holy moly! But his face still looks the same. What a precious boy you have. Hhehehe, He still does the open mouth excitement picture. love it


I love the potato sack race picture of Hailey. You should blow that up to a 8*10 and hang it somewhere. It kinda reminds me of a picture I had of me that dad blew up and hung in their room...I think someone was handing me something and my face was painted...do you know which one I am talking about?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! I miss your kids so much! Hailey looks so cute in the potato sack race! I updated my blog! check it out!