CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

House Pictures

Well some people keeps asking for pictures of the house so here they are. We will start on the bottom floor.

Here is our deck! We added the landing and the stairs last summer!


This is the door that goes out to the deck from the Laundry room.

The laundry room is really big it has a window on one wall,
a door out to the deck on another wall, a door out to the garage.
There is also a large under stairs closet in the laundry room.

1 comments:

MandySue said...

OH, I love the laundry room. I hate having my laundry area in the basement. If it was more in a central area I don't think I would hate doing it so much.

I didn't know you were putting on a deck. How cute.